The main objective of the National Referral Mechanism (NRM) is to identify and support victims of Trafficking in Persons (TIP) – or workers in exploitative situations – in the Kingdom of Bahrain and ensure that they receive the appropriate protection and support.
The various stages of the NRM include:
- Stage I: Identification of a Victim of Trafficking in Persons
- Stage II: Case Documentation
- Stage III: Case Confirmation
- Stage IV: Protection and Assistance
- Stage V: Reintegration or Voluntary Return.
For more details of NRM, please click here,